Advice for Future Horse lover Partners
Things every person that date’s or who wants to marry a Horselover need to know!
1. The horse(s) will always come first, understand this going in.
2. A clean house is a sign of ignored horse, this is unacceptable.
3. You can be King / Queen of the castle, that makes it your responsibility.
4. I’m queen/king of the barn, invasion of things will be considered an act of war.
5. The grass is sacred. However, the horse is allowed to tear up the sod with his hoofs. If you do the same with your 4-wheeler, you’re dead.
6. I fed the horses, you’re allowed in the kitchen to feed yourself.
7. A horse can’t use pitchforks, but you CAN use the vacuum.
8. If you must write in the dust, please don’t date it.
9. Manure is a wonderful aroma and useful by-product. Make the best of it, plant me some roses.
10. If I helped you ‘mess’ the bed, don’t expect me to ‘make’ it too.
11. Kitchen closed on all beautiful days.
12. A little horse hair in the washer won’t kill you, it’s clean.
13. Whenever you think you are a ‘real stud/broodmare’ go take a closer look at the fellows in the barn.
14. Ring bell for maid service. If no answer, do it yourself.
15. The house was clean once this season. What more do you want?
16. If you don’t like my standards of cooking and cleaning. Then lower your standards.
17. A clean barn makes a happy horse, a happy horse makes me happy, a happy me is much easier to live with.
18. PMS is nothing compared to a woman/man kept away from their horse.
19. A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, and my kitchen is delirious.
20. You can help keep the kitchen clean. Take me out to dinner.
21. If you want dinner on the table when you get home. Bring the pizza and wine with you.
22. A dozen leafy green bales in the barn mean more and smell sweeter to me than a dozen roses in a bouquet.
23. The hell with a fur coat, (my horse already has one) gives me real fence instead.
24. If you want to know where you rate with me. Just count the horses and add one.
25. Remember to buy horse items for birthday / Christmas presents.
26. If we fight – a bottle wine and taking me to a tack shop to buy something is a nice gesture to make up.
27. So this isn’t home sweet home… Adjust!
Moonshine, now called the Hero Horse, aided in saving an adult male trapped below a tractor. Moonshine is a polite, 15-year-old Appaloosa gelding who lives in St. Clair County in Michigan. But on Tuesday, July 11, his behavior was...
and that’s the way it is Guys / Gals, so you’ll just have to deal with it and love us for who we are.
Equestrian helmets may not be the biggest fashion sensation today, but there are some stories behind them. The distinctive style of the helmet, kept even in these days of modern materials and cutting-edge design, still reflects the tradition of conservatism proliferated by the early English riding headdress.
If a rider want quiet hands, don't start with trying to quiet the hands.
You need to start to establish a secure, flexible, elastic and independent seat.
Loving the competition–this is presumably the very motto of men. They do enjoy any form of competition. The competition that they take too much interest in range from the simple basketball games wherein they bet for their own favored teams to bring home the bacon and down to enlisting themselves as members of a specific sports event team and work on taking home the victory.